UPPER-CANADA-L Archives

Archiver > UPPER-CANADA > 2008-11 > 1226396596

From: "Amy Atwood" <>
Subject: Re: [UPPER-CANADA] McCOSH WAGGONER MACDONELL MCDONALD CanadaWestand Lower Canada
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 04:43:16 -0500

I saw your email. I would be interested in your McDonald connection. My
family of McDonalds' came from Dornach, Scotland and settled in the
Brooksdale settlement in Zorra, Ontario. Gg Grandfather, Dougal McDonald and
his wife, Ellen. Also, there might be a connection with your Waggoners.
Please contact me if you are interested or if this is relevant. Thanks, Amy