UPPER-CANADA-L Archives

Archiver > UPPER-CANADA > 2000-03 > 0953505811

From: Murtsell <>
Subject: Re: [UPP-CAN] 1800-1825 Marriages
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 14:43:31 -0800

Thanks Pat,
I have found that family and think that Thomas was probably a cousin to
my Thomas. There were many Thomas' so perhaps the patriarch in Ireland
was a Thomas. Before arriving in Canada the family was in Londonderry
Co. then Kilkenny, so were on the move well before arrival in north
America.
The Poole family was also in Beckwith.
Linda

Pat Roloff wrote:

> "Some Early Lanark County Marriages"
> Thomas Conn m. Margaret Hill, both of Beckwith, 10-02-1837, Rev. John Smith,
> Presbyterian
>
> "Bathurst District Marriage Register"
> Thomas Conn, to Margaret Hill, 2 Oct. 1837, Beckwith, Rev. Daniel Berney,
> Wesleyan, Wit. Thomas Poole and Adam Poole
>
> No other Conn or Willoughby
>
> Pat Roloff - Volunteer Co-ordinator
> Washington County, ID GenWeb
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~patroloff/idawash.htm