UPPER-CANADA-L Archives

Archiver > UPPER-CANADA > 2000-03 > 0953164307

From: "Sue Ellen Ash" <>
Subject: Re: [UPP-CAN] Early Settlers Ships??
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:51:47 -0500

Thanks Charles. If you havent visited his account from the URL he shared
with us/me please do. What an interesting story of his family's crossing to
America.
Since it was within a few years of mine, and on a sailing ship, I feel
really good about this being near to what my great grandparents experience
was, including the burial of Uncle Richard at sea.
Thanks to everyone else who has so graciously shared ideas and sites with
me. I feel that someplace I will find information about my Henry and Mary.
Everyone on this list has been so very helpful. Sue Ellen

" Life is what happens while you are making other plans"

This thread: