TNLINCOL-L Archives

Archiver > TNLINCOL > 1998-01 > 0885405328

From: Susancwell <>
Subject: HART,Eaton,Heath,Beauford
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:55:28 EST

I am searching for information on ELIZABETH HART, born 18 Mar 1798 in SC and
died 15 Feb 1860 in Henderson, Rusk Co.,TX, Pleasant Hill Cem. She was first
married to JOEL C. EATON on 20 May 1818 in Lincoln Co.,TN and later married
BURRELL/BEVERLY HEATH on 10 Jan 1829 in Lincoln Co. Elizabeth's parents
supposedly are SAMUEL/Lemuel HART and MARY BEAUFORD/Bufford. Children of
Elizabeth and Joel were (1) John Calvin (2) Nancy (3) Samuel Hart (4) Joel Jr.
(5) George and (6) Alfred (my gg-grandfather). She had 2 daughters by
Beverly Heath, (1) Sarah Jane and (2) Elizabeth Louise. Joel and Elizabeth
were listed as members of Mt. Moriah Primitive Baptist Church. Would
appreciate any information on her parents especially.

Susan Collins Wells

This thread: