PRECIADO-L Archives

Archiver > PRECIADO > 2002-03 > 1016641810

From: "Alaine" <>
Subject: Welcome
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:30:13 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

Welcome Ing. Francisco A Garcia Preciado,

Welcome to the Preciado List. Tell us who you are looking for by clicking on
and send out your message.

We are a small group, but will do what we can to help you in your search.

My husband is Thomas Preciado and here is his line;
CAYETANO PRECIADO, Mexico
AGUSTIN PRECIADO m MARTINA RIVERA in 1803, Mexico
JOSE IGNACIO PRECIADO, Sept. 16, 1783 m MARIA LUCIA RIVERA
YGNACIO PRECIADO, July 31, 1830, Hermosolla, Sonora, MX
HENRY PRECIADO, October 5, 1892, Madera CA
THOMAS H. PRECIADO, my husband.

If anyone connects to this family line, please contact me.
Alaine