PABEDFOR-L Archives

Archiver > PABEDFOR > 2008-02 > 1203843687

From: Dee Howard <>
Subject: [PABEDFOR] Huntingdon and Woodcock Valley and Brumbaugh
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 01:01:27 -0800 (PST)

Wayne,

Thank you for the Brumbaugh sermon and the item about
Woodcock Valley. I am a descendant of the Brumbaughs
who were in Morrisons Cove, Pa., cousins of the Huntingdon
County, Pa Brumbaughs. Also, my Bechtel ancestors, Peter and John Bechtel came to Woodcock Valley around 1802 and settled there. I visited their farms this past summer where they
are buried in a family plot known as Grove Cemetery. Also
visited the Brumbaugh historical sites, cemetery and Juniata
College.

Dee Bechtel Howard