OKCADDO-L Archives

Archiver > OKCADDO > 2010-09 > 1285689239

From: ,
Subject: Re: [OKCADDO] Rosa (Clayton) Murphy
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:53:59 -0000

Author: karenharberson
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oklahoma.counties.caddo/1628.2.1.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

This was sent to me the other day, thought you might find it interesting...
New message sent to you on Ancestry.com
From: twigsnstix,Ripley County, Missouri

To: karenharberson,
1 of 1 messages, view conversation

Subject: Dalton Gang

My maternal ancestry is in Caddo County, OK but what really interested me was the mention of the Dalton Gang. My gg-grandmother was a Dalton and some researchers think we are related to the "Dalton Gang" and I can't affirm or deny it at this point. Dee

Important Note: