OKATOKA-L Archives

Archiver > OKATOKA > 2008-09 > 1222015803

From: peebles charlotte <>
Subject: Re: [OKATOKA] Robert Miller - Maggie Weeks
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

by the street/area where they were living, can you tell if its the same house?   Is there a wife listed on both census'?   Also you might contact the Confederate Museum in Atoka, they have a lot of genealogy records. They may have a funeral notice, which often shows spouses name and their address and where they were born.