MA-BAY-COLONY-L Archives

Archiver > MA-BAY-COLONY > 2002-04 > 1019426469

From: "Cynthia" <>
Subject: Re: [Ma-Bay-Colony] Winthrop Fleet of 1630: PELTON ....BREED
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 18:01:09 -0400

Planters of the Commonwealth

No BREED....have BREASE...
--
No PELTON or any other spelling
-------------
"Heads of New England Families 1620-1700" by Frank Holmes

BREED:
Allen Breed born England 1630; came to Lynn,Mass Bay Colony and removed
to Southampton, Long Is., 1640. [at age of 10? servant ? indentured?]
------
PELTON:
John Pelton engaged in fishing business, came to Boston,Mass Bay Colony
1630;
removed to Dorchester 1635.
Cynthia
administrator for: