JOHN-L Archives

Archiver > JOHN > 2003-06 > 1055297374

Subject: [JOHN-L] James Monroe Johns
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:09:34 EDT

Re: James Monroe Johns. Check the Johns Family History Association
Genealogies for James Monroe Johns.

<A HREF=""></A>;

He was the son of Reuben Johns and Frances Garrett of Cumberland County,
grandson of Joseph Johns and Harriet Frances Tinsley of Cumberland County and
g-grandson of Thomas Johns and wife unknown. This line doesn't go back any
further, so I don't know about a connection to Richard and Jane Fox Johns of King
William County. Maybe someone else in the group can help with that connection.
>From what I can see, the documentation looks good. You might want to contact
Bob Newsome at , as he posted the information.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

This thread: