JOHN-L Archives

Archiver > JOHN > 1999-08 > 0934829553

From: "Karen L. Salisbury" <>
Subject: Re: [JOHN-L] Thomas Johns Rev. War Papers
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:52:33 -0400

I am not sure. I will look into it though. I know there was a Morgan's
Rangers and it could be Morgan's rifles was a different group and hence the
confusion on my part. It has been awhile since I looked hard at the Rev War
stuff. I used to know this but my brain cells seems to be dying at a rapid
rate. I will get back to you on this. K