JENNER-L Archives

Archiver > JENNER > 2010-12 > 1293207071

From: ,
Subject: [JENNER] Margaret Sarah Jenner and Sir William Jenner
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 16:11:11 -0000

Author: marginco
Surnames: Jenner
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.jenner/355/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I have found some leads on my paternal ancestry leading to Sir William Jenner (an article in the Waterbury newspaper). Another family tree shows Edwin Pickering married to Margaret Sarah Jenner in 1841, but I cannot find any records connecting her to Sir William. The newspaper article indicated he was the Lord Mayor of Windsor for 3 consecutive terms, knighted by George IV. I would appreciate any information on the Jenner line that involves either of these ancestors.

Important Note: