EIDE-L Archives

Archiver > EIDE > 2003-01 > 1043865651

Subject: [EIDE-L] Re: Looking for Family Roots...
Date: 29 Jan 2003 11:40:51 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/VgU.2ACIB/47.1

Message Board Post:

Hi,

I have a friend and trying to help him with his family tree. His name is John Ferrin, father Forrest Winfrey Ferrin, born April 2, 1907 in Minnesota. Forrest married Valborg (Helen) Eide dau. of Gustav Christine Eide probably in Minnesota. Forreest Winfrey and Helen were divorced, and he moved to Southern, CA. Forrest died Feb. 22, 1994 in Citrus Heights, Sacramento, CA. He was remarried to another woman for over 20 years. Helen (as far as I know remained in Minnesota), and she never remarried. She and Foresst had two children John, born about 1932, and a daughter, who was older. Could this family connect to your family. Like to hear from you.

This thread: