CoTipperary-L Archives

Archiver > CoTipperary > 2007-07 > 1185734701

From: "Janet Crawford" <>
Subject: Re: [COTIPPERARY] Parish records Thurles/Upperchurch
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 19:45:01 +0100

Lynne, If your family was in Upperchurch, their records would be
there. Earlier records were destroyed when the Four Courts in Dublin
was blown up and there are no other copies. They would not be in the
Thurles records. Ask TFHR for a single record search on the sister as
that is very inexpensive. Although they may have used the local
graveyard, they might be buried almost anywhere as people tended to
have a favorite family graveyard.

Janet