AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1220209112

Subject: Re: [AYR] Looking for information about Kate Baird Auld
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 18:58:32 -0000

Author: jonndean
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/13664.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello April,

I remember a week or so ago i gave you the only marriage in Ayrshire, in the timeframe concerned for a Malcolm Wilson, and a Agnes,1892, Irvine, Ayr. well this Agnes, her maiden name was Sanderson.

I then asked you if you were sure your Malcolm Wilson, married a Agnes Baird.

Well Agnes Sanderson, funnily speaking her mother was Sarah Baird.

So i was thinking that this Malcom Wilson, and Agnes Sanderson, were the parents of your Sarah Baird Wilson, born 1898. Kilmarnock.

Regards,
Jonn.

Important Note: