AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1219939442

Subject: Re: [AYR] Sorn Ayrshire families
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 16:04:02 -0000

Author: bwimpling
Surnames: BLACK, HICKS, LOPRESTO, WIMPLING
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/1083.2443.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

HI SUCHANBJ--MANY THANKS FOR SENDING ME THE INFORMATION ON THE JAMES AND AGNES BLACK FAMILY FROM SORN. IN FACT, THEY ARE MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS INFORMATION FOR A VERY LONG TIME. AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME ON THIS. AND BY THE WAY ARE YOU A POSSIBLE RELATIVE BY CHANCE? IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU WERE OR KNOW OF ANY POSSIBLE RELATIVES OF THIS FAMILY. MY PARENTS DIVORCED WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG, SO NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO MEET ANY OF THE BLACK FAMILY AT ALL. THEIR SON ROBERT WAS MY GRANDFATHER, AND HIS SON DAVID WAS MY FATHER. AGAIN THAKS SO MUCH AND GOD BLESS--BEVERLY BLACK WIMPLING, POB 142, CANTON, PA 17724 EMAIL --

Important Note: