AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1219792408

From: "Doug & Jan" <>
Subject: [AYR] ARMOUR-WHITE-McDONALD-ROSS
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:13:28 +1000

Does anyone have any connection to the following

John Miller ARMOUR son of James ARMOUR And Catherine WHITE
married 1875 ......Isabella McDONALD dau of William McDONALD and Margaret
ROSS

Isabella and John Miller ARMOUR had a son Thomas White ARMOUR born in 1880

John Miller ARMOUR was a Widower when he married Isabella in 1875 He was age
47

If anyone can connect to the above names would love to make contact....

I have the marriage and birth extracts sent to me by a researcher in
Scotland who obviously found a connection to my Mauchline ARMOUR's but
unfortunately he has passed on without letting us know what the link was..

Jan.

This thread: