AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1219601458

From: April Clark <>
Subject: [AYR] Wilson
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:10:58 +0100

I need help with this newly discovered family.

!901 census.

Malcolm Wilson age 30. Coachpainter and Journeyman. Born about 1871
Kilmarnock.
Agnus nee Baird?? age 29
John Wilson 7.
Agnes 4.
Sarah 2.
Lizzie 7 months.

Address. Eacton Buildings. Knockentiber. Ayrshire.

My interest is in Sarah wo I believe married James Kay about 1920 in
Blackburn had 3 children . James died (I think this is him) 1928 in
Blackburn.

I know for a fact that she married my grandfather Henry P Pressey
Woolwich 1934 in the Registry Office. He was a widower and worked at
Woolwich Ordnance Factory as a SKIPPER on one of their boats on the Thames.

I would be glad of any further help/ or descendants who recognise them
in their family line to contact me. Its been a long, long search.

Thank you and kind regards.

April

This thread: