AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1218895323

From: Clare Singh <>
Subject: [AYR] MUIR / LANGAN / MURRAY
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 14:02:03 +0000

Hi Listers I am knew to the list and am wondering if anyone can help me. It is a bit of a long shot but here goes. I am trying to find out if VIOLET CHARLESWORTH MUIR (b. 1915 in the Darvel area of Ayrshire) had any children from either of her two marriages and, if so, to make contact with any descendents. She married THOMAS LANGAN in 1936 in the Galston area of Ayrshire. I think he may have died in 1944. In 1953 she married SINCLAIR MURRAY in the Haymarket area of Edinburgh. She died in 1995 at Stenhouse Drive in Edinburgh. Sinclair died in 1999. Thank you for any help and if anyone can suggest anything else I can try, I am grateful for ideas. Clare in Yorkshire
Win New York holidays with Kellogg’s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571440/direct/01/

This thread: