AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1218752122

Subject: Re: [AYR] KNOX and McHAFFIE of Ayrshire, Lanark and Renfrew
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:15:22 -0000

Author: EJennyJ192
Surnames: KNOX
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/13661.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,
I'm not sure if we have already spoken but I was up at Tweedmouth Cemetery in Northumberland (by Berwick upon Tweed) a couple of weeks ago and there were a number of graves for members of the Knox family. Sadly I'm not local to the area so I'm unable to send the details but if you try the Berwick on Tweed records office
- - I am sure they would be able to help you.

Regards
Elaine

Important Note: