AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1218520572

Subject: Re: [AYR] Gebbie,Thomson,Currie,Carrie
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 05:56:12 -0000

Author: AmeyUK
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/5400.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi
I've just found your entry re George Gebbie & Janet Bishop.
This George Gebbie was my GGG Grandfather. One of his sons was George Gebbie born 1827 Ayrshire & apparently married a french woman in Gibraltar during his service there with the 26th Cameronians.

I am from Australia.

Regards
Cindy Amey (please reply to my personal email

Important Note: