AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1218283913

Subject: [AYR] MACKIE
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 12:12:05 -0000

Author: MaryPaton94
Surnames: MACKIE
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/13651.3.1.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I just received this message from Meg who is a member of the Ayrshire list and is always very helpful to everyone else. She now wants to contact MACKIE researchers but has not used the message boards. She says:

Andrew Young who married Jean Mackie was my great great great great Aunt and Uncle..............
My 4xgreat Grand father was James Young who Married Agnes Murthland in 1781??

If anyone has connections with Meg's relations please could you either reply to this thread or the Ayrshire list.

Thanks,
Mary

Important Note: