AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2008-08 > 1217642325

Subject: Re: [AYR] Andrew Rodger (Roger) / Martha Crawford
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 01:58:45 -0000

Author: wendymidd
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/13356.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Stephanie, we must be related! i am in New Zealand too. Many years ago a relative, Rodger Aitchison did a lot of research re the Rodgers while visiting Scotland. I have all the info he gathered and would love to share it. Andrew and Martha had 11 children. I am descended from their 4th child Hught Tennant Rodger who married jane Muir Riddall 10 Aug 1813 in Dalry parish.
Wendy NZ

Important Note: