AUS-VIC-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-VIC > 2007-05 > 1180505931

From: ,
Subject: Re: [AUS-VIC] *****FREE LOOK UPS FOR AUSTRALIAN RECORDS*****
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 06:18:51 -0000

Author: azzum
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.oceania.australia.vic.general/8117.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Debbie,
Thankyou for the generous offer of your time(-:
I am hoping you can help me, I am looking for the arrival of Thomas Phin and his family. His wifes name is Elizabeth, and they may have had 7 children with them.(Jane, Agnes,George, James,Beatrice, Elizabeth and Thomas. They immigrated from Edinburgh Scotland abt 1850. They appear in the 1841 cencus in Scotland but I haven't been able to find anything of them until the marriages and deaths of them and their children in the Southwest of Victoria. Anything you may be able to find would be greatly welcomed.
Thankyou Again
Nicole

Important Note: